Wiring Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Question
From: "Ray Graham" <rgraham@sigecom.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 16:35:58 -0500
Listers:

I am installing a new wiring harness in my 66 B.

Problem:  The Taillights and Front Marker lights stay on regardless of
the headlight switch.  In other words they are wired "hot" all the time.
The headlight toggle switch appears to be wired correctly 1) position 1
turns on the dashlights and parking lights and 2) position 2 turns on
the headlights.

While trouble shooting.looking at the fuse box...when I remove the
Purple Wire on terminal 2 the Taillights and Marker Lights go out.  The
other wires at the fuse box are 3 Brown at terminal 1, 3 White at
terminal 3 and 4 Green at Terminal 4.

Also, the wiring diagram shows all Red wires feeding the Taillights and
Marker Lights.  My car has Green in addition to the Reds.

What am I missing?