RE: Brake Trouble!!

To: "'David Lieb'" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: RE: Brake Trouble!!
From: "John Roberts" <robe3099@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 17:11:15 -0500
I painstakingly rebuilt the Master Cylinder following exact pictures,
diagrams, and how the previous one was built.  I am fairly certain I rebuilt
it correctly.

I will test the rear circuit output to see if the MC is pumping anything at
all out into the line.

I will also check the rubber hose at the rear T split out to the rear brakes
to see if it is faulty.

I did not rebuild the rear brake cylinders.  I was hoping to get the front
brakes rebuilt and working and then focus on the rear brakes at a later
date.

Thanks to everyone for your responses!

Did anyone check out the before and after pics?