Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!

To: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:14:48 +0200
Ik like the MGB front rear separation very much.
Did you ever try to brake with one front brake faulty?
That is a very dangerous experience, as the steering is influenced.
So the Saab idea at this front should work with some extra features, if one
part of the system is faulty...

Cheers,

Hans

1971 BGT ex. Calif, so has the dual brake system (European B types did not
at these years)