Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:39:06 -0500
I remember years ago one of my co-workers had gotten a new BMW 325.  Driving
to work one day we had ice on our roads, and the little parking lot of our
office was just pure smooth ice.  He pulled in with the BMW, hit the brakes,
the tires locked up, the ABS promptly turned OFF the brakes, and he sailed
into the brick wall at the edge of the parking lot.  He wasn't going very
fast so nothing was damaged.  I arrived right after he did and saw him
looking at his front bumper.