RE: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>,
Subject: RE: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:53:15 -0700
Don't worry about any one in the next generation getting behind the
wheel of a vintage car.

Our cars will be legislated off the road before they will have a chance.

Get ready to apply for your one day parade permit!!!

If we don't keep our cars in tip top shape, and DRIVE THEM THE WAY THEY
WERE MEANT TO BE DRIVEN we will lose the opportunity. Vote with your
right foot!

Stay active, be proactive. Or lose your privilege to drive your car!

Kelvin.

Back to lurk mode.

On Oct 17, 2006, at 6:29 PM, Steve West-Fisher wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 09:37 -0700, Max Heim wrote:
>>  And imagine the chaos when the generation that is learning to drive
>> using these crutches finds itself at the wheel of a "vintage" car,
>> or more
>> probably, a low-optioned rent-a-car.
>
> I believe it was just decreed that Stability Control will be
> required on
> all US cars in the near future.

I heard they were talking about it, but I hadn't heard that they
passed this
reg.

They're going to price new cars out of most peoples ability to buy.