Re: Clutch lining smells after highway travel - 62 MGA

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch lining smells after highway travel - 62 MGA
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:48:09 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=cKAeiEVatNnwuqUyDCAYcmSvErpU2uP6U89Dj4IZ/Q1/KMhLRNCW9Zf2ag+wPgzWLIrKKAVNp7N1uS7ekchdWMpPXr5xBQH+PFnEPoSClAKH7NJc2kFScIpdpo0GEibyXXTZnh73GaVfbahhvrsfIKb1s6ULo+ydYJkLvE8laTg= ;