Re: [Mgs] ZDDP again / STP

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] ZDDP again / STP
From: Brian Boss <bwboss@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
Charles Navarro tested some additives in addition to oils the results are near
the bottom of the page at the URL in my original message. Quoting from his site:

  Name Vis P (ppm) Zn (ppm) B (ppm) Detergents (ppm) API Date Type Source
  GM EOS Assembly Lube 5762 6221 8265 01/07 O/A Blackstone
  STP Blue 1704 2436 88 11/05 O/A Staveley
  STP Red 2115 3932 901 11/05 O/A Staveley

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Brian Boss