[Mgs] Calling Elizabeth Jones!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Calling Elizabeth Jones!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
Elizabeth, this gentleman would really like to stop by this week and purchase
some of the parts you have!

Dan,
If you haven't been keeping up with the post for your friend with the
parts, I am passing thru San Antonio Tues or Wed with a half loaded
truck and a pocket full of money on my way from Far-Away South Texas to
Virginia. I have e-mailed twice, and no replies. If you have another
contact method, please ask these folks to get with me if I can stop in
for a while. I know its not when she offerred, but its the only chance
I will have, and I will buy all the carbs for Jimmy Hilton in Dallas,
all the blocks and cranks for Hap Waldrop in South Carolina, and all of
the distributors for Jeff Schlemmer. We tried to do the same thing with
the Tidewater deal in Virginia a coupla months ago.
Please let me know via PM if you can contact her.
Thanks
Harry
214-686-8692
804-239-4234
rufus-h@hotmail.com

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/