Re: [Mgs] setting jets in su's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] setting jets in su's
From: Allen Hess <allenhess@mgcarclub.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:44:29 -0500
One thing that hasn't been clearly pointed out is that all the people
referenced, including Alan, are racers. As such they may live by a
different set of rules. ie: the mixture only needs to be right in the
power band and street motors are just fine going by the book. As
Barney said, this may have been derived from dyno testing and a long
list of variables. (But I'm just guessing)

Allen