Re: [Mgs] list

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] list
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:45:28 -0500
<<Ed: Where the heck do you find the Castrol ZDDP?>>

In their Syn line, Frank.  Dino DOES have the "reduced levels to
'protect' modern cats"<G>!!

<<I went to my local Napa store and they never heard of ZDDP >>

While I CAN believe that they have never heard of "Castrol ZDDP",
I do find in hard to believe they don't know about ZDDP itself?!?!?

<<and tried to sell me all kinds of oil additives even though I
explained the problem with the newer oils for our older British cars.>>

Did they try to sell you a Lucas Oil one??  or GM E.O.S. ??
If so, I mainly DO use (as I have said TOO many times) the Lucas Oil
product along with Castrol GTX 20w50 in MY cars ('Caminos & '73 Black
Tulip MGB [actually wife's<G>] and BJ-7 Healey.)

<<Did we every resolve the issue with Valvoline racing oil?
Is it ok to use in our non-racing LBC?>>

See Paul Root's post (and I still won't use & I WILL save MONEY<VBG>)!!

<< I have always used Castrol 20-50>>

Me to.  If this ain't enough, USE THE ARCHIVES !!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com