Re: [Mgs] list

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] list
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:24:39 -0500
Ed, really, 5000 ppm?  Did you mean 1500?  Can you cite sources for that?
The question was how much in the oil and how much in the additive,
individually.  I would REALLY love to see your citation for your numbers.
They are as outrageous as they are unbelievable.

Recommended is around 1200 to 1500 ppm.  Too much is not good.  5000?

http://lnengineering.com/oil.html#Z1

I use Brad Penn Racing Oil.  This is the old Kendall product.  1500 ppm of
zinc and 1300 to 1400 ppm phosphorus.

Endorsed by:

Koerner Racing Cams
Cam Motion
Howard Cams
Schneider Racing Cams
Crower Cams
Crane Cams

http://www.bradpennracing.com/

http://www.bradpennracing.com/Zinc.html

By the way, "lazy"?  You made the claim; I only asked for your proof.  It's
not up to me to prove your statements.