Re: [Mgs] first drive of the year

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] first drive of the year
From: The Roxter <rocknatural@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:30:44 -0500
Councill, David wrote:
> Nice guess. I think Minnesota. But similar story to mine - my first
> drive of the year in my 72B was yesterday, in the 40s but warmed up to
> high 50s for the drive home. Normally I still take it out for a drive
> during the winter months when the weather is mild and the dirt road I
> live on is dry. But this year we had record snow (Montana) and it was
> buried in snow for about three months straight, the snow just melting a
> few weeks ago.
>
> The 72B ran well with no problems which is good since most of my car
> time has been on a restoration of a 64B that hasn't run since 1981.
I got the Victor out last week and replaced the plugs and fired it up. I have
been using it for local errands ever since. The temps have hovered around 60 -
70 until today; it's 79 out there right now. Definitely top-down weather.

-Rocky Frisco
--

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html