Re: [Mgs] watch your chains

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] watch your chains
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 16:27:25 +0100
Exactly how I did it, except I used a single length crossed over at the
hook.  I lowered the engine onto a saw-horse to stop it swinging around
while I was working on the clutch but kept the bulk of the weight on the
rope, so the engine was correctly aligned for when it went back in.  I don't
see how a chain would be any better at changing the angle of the engine,
without a tilter, unless you were hanging it off a single stud!