Re: [Mgs] Repair or replace Radiator?

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Repair or replace Radiator?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:31:03 +0100
My radiator had split in the soldered join between the header tank and the
body.  Couldn't have been easier to dig out the solder, clean up and
resolder.  But after it went for the third time I opted for a rebuilt unit.
You need to pressurise to more that 15lb, if that is the pressure of your
cap.  If you have more than one or two pinholes there could be any number
just waiting to go after you put it back.

PaulH.