Re: [Mgs] rocker threads causing problems

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] rocker threads causing problems
From: "Clayton Kirkwood" <crk@godblessthe.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 21:36:53 -0700
The head studs don't have a problem and they are like 1/2 inch. These are
the 5/16 rocker only studs. I bought new studs and have the same problem
with the new nuts which were supposed to be grade 5. I went today to ACE and
hopefully these nuts are truly grade 5. Thread count is 24. I will check
with the newest nuts tomorrow. I'll be back.

Clayton