Re[2]: Rear Axle Ratios

To: Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM
Subject: Re[2]: Rear Axle Ratios
From: "Steve Manwell" <Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 96 17:14:18 EST

     Gary,

     I don't think I'll go for any gearbox changes, but Fred Sisson wrote
     up some ideas about using a Jaguar/Moss 'box with overdrive.  It's in
     his "Notes from a Morgan Garage".  I believe the issue with this setup
     is the very short drive shaft.

     Also, there used to be a 4/4 in the Rochester, NY area that had a TR3
     engine and gearbox with overdrive transplant.  +4/4OD?

     --Steve