Re: Rear Axle Ratios

To: Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM
Subject: Re: Rear Axle Ratios
From: GMARQUIS@oavax.csuchico.edu
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 13:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
    Steve...
    I to am looking to get some sort of cruising ratio for my +4. I will
  soon be replacing the engine with a slightly modified unit. Instead of
  going to a different rear ratio I intend to try to modify a later model
  5 speed to fit. I have done this with some success on other cars but the
  Morgan with it's remote gearbox location should be a challenge. If you
  or anyone else in the group is interested we can collaborate on this
  project.

                                        gary marquis / fat basset garage