Re: engine colors

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: engine colors
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 08:05:46 -0400
Greg P. writes:

>       Hell, pass it off as a FORDson
>       tractor engine... All the better english cars have agricultural
>       roots... stems too!
>
>       I've gotta leaf
>
>       Greg "Farmer Alfalfa was a friend of mine" Petrolati
>
>gpetrola@prairienet.org                         1962 TR4 (CT4852L)
>       "That's not a leak... My car is just marking its territory!"
>Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois

In spite of the fact that I sincerely thing Greg needs a vacation, the
notion of a medium gray engine color (or is it colour?) is a reasonable one.
 I have a can of black engine paint already.  If I go out and buy a can of
white engine paint and then spray the engine with both cans simultaneously,
will I get a good medium gray?  I've never painted with both hands at the
same time before.

Will "thinking as hard as he can" Zehring