Re: my grinding noise (and welcome to it)

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re: my grinding noise (and welcome to it)
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 09:43:00 -0400
>Fellow moggers:
>
>A member of my local car-guy support group suggests that my grinding noise
>(only heard when the clutch pedal is depressed) may, alternatively, simply
>be lack of lubricant on the pilot bushing.

IMHO you should rerbuild the whole tranny and this represents my "in kind"
donation of $0.02 to the effort.

Regardless, it sounds like I can still make the drive to NJ in this
>car later in the year (?) w/o worry.

Must be nice to be young. It would take me 4 days to make the trip and only
that quickly if something did'nt break on the way!

>comments/flames/donations?

You got um

Dave McCoy