Re: Moss Motors

To: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 17:16:06 -0500
At 11:41 AM 3/24/97 -0500, Joseph DeLuca wrote:

> I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has trouble with Moss
> Motors.  They are polite enough to me when I walk in and ask for an
> MG or TR part and can give the part number, but if I say they word
> "Morgan" they go stone cold and insist they don't have Morgan parts.
>
> I explain that they DO have Morgan parts and if they would help me
> compare the greasy defunct part I'm holding in my shop rag with the
> shiney ones in their bins they could solve my problem.  Forget about
> it.
>
>My best approach is to pretend the part is for some obscure car like a
Triumph Dolomite Special and I may get a little cooperation.

>I'll be grateful if they ever come out with a catalog for Morgan so we will
become part of the accepted circle.

Joe,

   Print out my parts cross ref. list and take it in with you next
time.  Tell them - Here's you Morgan catalogue!!  Covers everything
but the TR based engine stuff.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!