Re:Morgan Drag

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: Re:Morgan Drag
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:53:00 -0400 (EDT)
>>>Will;
>>>Morgan Drag is finding rust bubbles on your  your doors , barn or other wise
>>>!!!
 But seriously folks, It would be interesting to hear what the COD is for
"modern designs". I have a feeling that the Mog is not all that bad, and the
wings ought to give nice ground effects exp in the bigger Morgans that can
get up to speed.  But I defer to our racing brethern for comments.

Dave

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106