MORGAN PARTS FOR SALE

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MORGAN PARTS FOR SALE
From: M/L Shields <mshields@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 18:20:19 -0500
Attached is an ad we are placing in our Minnesota newsletter from one of
our members. We will list the ad here as well, in case you are interested.

Lloyd Shields
67 Morgan Plus 4 -- 60 Austin Healey Bugeye

"After a long and pains-giving reconstruction of my 1952 +4 to prepare it
for the race track, which is more than can be said for the erstwhile owner,
I have a few good and desirable spares going for a song or more:

SU Carbs x2 + manifold (carbs fully rebuilt by The Carb Doctor and
virtually un-used)
Generator (rebuild)
Regulator Box
Fan with Water Pumb (recent) and Housing
Petrol (NB) Tank (sound - no rust)
Inner wing valances x2 (no rust)
Front Cross Member (might want looking at, but what doesn't?)

All of these spares are in a condition the Morgan Factory would not be
Ashamed of, if you get my drift.  Call for more info."

Fred Nairn
612-591-1605
Steering Box and Column (complete but without s/wheel)