RE: front plate mounting

To: "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: front plate mounting
From: Simon J Orebi Gann <simonog@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:19:42 +0100
The reason the front number plate comes off for racing (still) is that =
the best place to put the oil cooler is just behind the number plate.  =
During road use, it isn't needed, and the number plate hides it as it is =
pretty unsightly. On the race track maximum air flow through the cooler =
is achieved by removing the plate.