Re: shafted update 1

To: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Subject: Re: shafted update 1
From: Jared Finesmith <Jared_Finesmith@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 21:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
At 08:27 PM 6/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
> I have used a wood block against the flange and beat against it with
>a sledge hammer....the result was.... no movement

Stephen:
I want to make sure that I understand exactly where you are having trouble.
do you mean that you can't get the shaft out of the transmission
at the following place?:  (look at the drawing using a courier new 12 pitch
font)

                    GEARBOX  |                   REAR AXEL

                            STUCK HERE

Is this correct?  What model gearbox and rear axel do you have?
Are they MOSS and Salisbery respectively??  I may be able to help.

Keep your chin up,
Jared Finesmith, Vancouver Canada