RE: Windshield replacement

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Windshield replacement
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:40:42 -0400
I'm in a somewhat similar position as Brad Farr. I haven't "made the
rounds" yet to the various windshield-replacement outfits in Winnipeg
(our nearest centre of substantial commercial activity, i.e.
competition) with my cracked windshield, but I did call one company.
They seemed interested until I mentioned that the windshield wiper
shafts penetrate the windshield and that at least two, and maybe four
holes have to be drilled in the glass.  At that point I got a "no can
do" response.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chuck Vandergraaf