Re: quiet

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: quiet
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:28:31 -0400
     Will

     Good for you! That's the same reason I use her. You can get oil
     filters anywhere, but only Penny has such things as  rubber frame
     blocks, windshield gaskets, bonnet hardware, and stuff like that. She
     isn't getting rich servicing us Morgan nuts. I think I nickel and dime
     her to death, but she's been stock solid reliable, has cheerfully
     taken back the wrong stuff and is extremely knowledgeable about the
     car. I order on a Monday, have it by Wednesday and have the rest of
     the week to figure out how it goes on on Saturday.

     I had a similar experience with "other" web pages. I subscribed to the
     page for Toyota Land Cruisers (my tow-car and train car) and was
     amazed at the volume and (dare I say it?) the low quality of the
     eemail traffic. I was on that list for about a week and then
     cancelled. I think this Morgan page is the best part of my day.

     Cheers to all for a quiet end of the Summer!

     CB