Re[2]: quiet

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net, TrmpetDave@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: quiet
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:44:28 -0400
     Penny Bates runs Olde World Restorations at 215 947 8720. She's in
     Huntington, PA, I think (eastern PA) in the US. I recommend her
     highly. As far as I'm concerned, she's has the best overall service
     I've found. She may not be the cheapest, but when you're buying parts
     for these old wrecks you're really buying service, and Penny really
     delivers the goods. I think her service is first rate and cheap
     considering what she has to go through to ship this stuff to all of
     us.

     Chip Brown (PS- No, I don't own the company!!)