RE: Re[2]: quiet

To: "'zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU'" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: quiet
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:31:16 -0400
Huntingdon is in south-central Pennsylvania, along US 22, about halfway
between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.  It is also home of the Swigart
Museum  which has an excellent collection of automobile memorabilia,
including a large collection of antique automobiles dating from the turn
of the century. Now there are two good reasons to visit that beautiful
area of Pennsylvania.  For steam locomotive enthusiasts, there is also
the East Broad Top Railroad nearby, in Orbisonia. Man, that brings back
memories!

Chuck Vandergraaf (Penn State '69g)
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo