Re: A great Morgan purchase story

To: FPS3@aol.com
Subject: Re: A great Morgan purchase story
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 10:07:39 -0400
Fred writes:

>I gotta start reading Hemmings again & look for keyword "widow"...

Aacck!  While I understand Fred's strategy here it also worries me about
about the fate of my own Mog.  What if I go first?  Is my (beloved) spouse
aware of her awesome responsibility?  Perhaps we should all consider
leaving a note ("To be opened in the event of my demise") stating our
wishes for those things most dear to our hearts (Our Mogs)!  Think on't!

I personally am willing to volunteer to be the recipient of someone's
flatrad, in absolutely cherry condition.  I promise to treat it as if it
were my own (which it then would be).

Will "never felt better" Zehring

p.s. More morbid humor: a cartoon in a recent issue of the New Yorker: a
couple out for a Sunday cruise in their big power boat.  Where normally one
paints the name of the boat it reads: "His and Hers (until he dies)"