Re: A great Morgan purchase

To: "Gerry Willburn" <Gerry_Willburn@qmail4.nba.TRW.COM>
Subject: Re: A great Morgan purchase
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 10:29:09 -0400
At 07:24 AM 9/5/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Will,
>
>Do you mean that your wife does not love MORGANs as much (or more) than you?
>
>If so, you should not have married her.
>
>Gerry

good questions!  I do sincerely believe that she does love the mog, but I
don't think she places ownership of a mog above some of the things that the
proceeds from selling the mog could bring: like a big vacation, that sort
of thing.  Besides, if she remarries, how could I assume she'd pick a
fellow who is deserving of the mog (the 'eck with her!)  ;-)

As to the second question: I married her before Mogs even entered MY life.
I have to plead ignorance there and throw myself on the mercy of my fellow
list members.  OTOH, its worked out well so far (the marriage, that is).
The mog still has a steering box leak.

Will