Re: A great Morgan purchase

To: "Jane McDaid" <Murphys@ziplink.net>,
Subject: Re: A great Morgan purchase
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 22:04:19 -0500
Will and Jerry:

If I may expound on the feature business, I would like to point out that in
the computer business the PC (that's politically correct not personal
computer in this case) term is undocumented feature.  And of course we know
that Morgans are PC because they are almost totally biodegradable.

The only thing plastic on my 67 4/4 are the lenses on the dash indicator
lights , the insulation on the wiring and the toggle switch handles.
Everything else will either rust or rot and fall off returning to the earth.
How many other cars can boast that.

I have helped save resources because I have not purchased new vehicles that
depleted our planets resources even more.  See given enough thought you can
rationalize anything.

My 67 4/4 which many view as the end result of a mature technology is also
helping to preserve two very important institutions; hand craftsmanship and
cottage industry.

If you view this with the right spin on it you might say that Morgans are
important to the saving of our planet.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD