Re: A great Morgan purchase

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: A great Morgan purchase
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 12:11:05 -0500
 John:

The parts are in.  They told me yesterday it should be ready by Wednesday,
which really means Friday.  That means I will trade hanging ten on the net
for a spanner and winch next weekend.

Did I get the right "w" word?  If not I will be in deep trouble at home.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD
96 Cherokee Country