Re: How I spent my summer

To: "neil montilla" <montilla@apple.com>
Subject: Re: How I spent my summer
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 20:02:53 -0500
 Neil:

I drove the beast into the shop this morning.  Turned out I had a coil going
bad.  The timing was reset and things seem to be better.

As to the transmission, reasonible is a relative term.  We bought a used
Anglia unit for the case.  Mine was damaged because the tail piece fused to
the output shaft.  We replaced all the internal parts.  The price with
labor, parts and the Anglia unit was $1,011.73.  I pulled the engine and put
it back.  Was it worth the price?  The only thing I can say is the car
drives great and I did not have the time to do it myself.  Hope this helps.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD
96 Cherokee Country