Re: How I spent my summer

To: "Charles A Harris" <harris_simmons@juno.com>
Subject: Re: How I spent my summer
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 06:30:41 -0500
 Charles:

You are correct that the most obvious way to improve the revs is to change
the gearing in the rear end, but to a lesser degree the same thing can be
accomplished by changing the gearing in the transmission.  This is probably
a more expensive solution and only makes sense if you need to relace
everything in the transmission anyhow.  Most of time a rebuild does not
involve replacing everthing in the box.  I could not find a rebuilt box and
this appeared to help solve several issues.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD
96 Cherokee Country