Re: low riders

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: low riders
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 97 08:51:00 PST
4 Wheeled Morgans ALWAYS have an underslung chassis!!

Dave Vodden
Plus 4 4 Seater
Hampshire  UK
 ----------
From: morgans-owner
To: zehrinwa; morgans
Date: Tuesday 28 October 1997 18:12

In a message dated 97-10-28 17:41:34 EST, zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU writes:

<< In regards to Joe DeLuca's comments in the 4/4 vrs. +4 issue: correct me
if
 I'm wrong but...  The lower stance of the 4/4 is due, in part, to the
 placement of the rear axle ABOVE the frame rails (allowed, I gather from
 Joe, because the ford mill is shorter than the TR mill).  Is this true?  Is
 the rear axle on the typical +4 located underneath the frame rails?  I >>

I have never seen a morgan with the rear axle below the frame rails.

Lance K. Lipscomb
81 Plus 8 - axle definately above the frame rails.