Re: Help for a neophyte

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: Re: Help for a neophyte
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 19:47:20 -0600
Gerry,
Alas, I do have a new puppy named Hopalong Casidy, also three cats and
three horses.  What you have in the way of a trike does prove that you
are not indecisive but rather a true believer without a +8, which does
raise other questions.  Your position does however point out a certain
amount of wretched excess.
Chuck Harris.