Re: Plus 4 Tyre size

To: ecummins@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Plus 4 Tyre size
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 23:00:36 -0600
Eric,
I would never normally rely on my peripheral memory, but I think that I
remember some pre 1960 Morgans that had 15 " wheels came with 5.20 X 15
or 5.60X 15 tires.  Seems that a 5.60 is about a 150.  I know the sizes
we use now are much wider than those originally furnished.  This does not
seem to effect 4/4's so it may just be one of those little annoyances
that +4 drivers have to live with.
Chuck Harris