Re: For Sale No More

To: William Zehringa <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: For Sale No More
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 97 21:40:14 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Selling a Car ?   UHMMMMM   interesting idea.   How does one go about doing
that?

The only collectable cars I've ever sold are the ones I really didn't like (
64  T-Bird  and a 66 Mustang ).

As for a limit , I have the opposite problem from Will .  My daily driver is
a MGBGT which my wife bought  me because upon seeing one drive down the road
,  I  once mused  "  Gee  a MGBGT might make a nice daily driver."   To sell
that car would be comparable to selling my wedding ring.

Yesterday   while talking about  how little progress I have made on the
Drophead she commented on how  I really should see about  restoring the
'Special ' as well.  This was said as we drove to buy her the 73 Ford Pickup
she wants for Xmas. ( Yes I will have to paint it  but it beats restoring
the 39 Plymouth truck she really wanted) .
Add to this refinishing the  Antique Gas pump she bought for my birthday and
getting the IH  hit and miss engine running  ( " it will  look Cute sitting
out side your garage ")
We won't mention the Issetta  currently waiting restoration behind the
garage or the  'Right ' Nash Metropolitan that she keeps looking  for at
swap meets.

Will,  could  my lack of a " steady state " be  the result of  a  under
active common sense  gland ?

So Will, ' Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it !

Bob  Nogueira     'With far more projects than time '

> Date: Monday, 01-Dec-97 11:37 AM
>
> From: William Zehring          \ Internet:    (zehrinwa@umdnj.edu)
> To:   CobMeister@aol.com       \ America Online: (COBMEISTER)
> cc:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>
> Subject: For Sale No More
>
> Colin and fellow mog-o-philes:
>
> My thoughts are with you, Colin, even if you do own a +4  ;-)  I, for one,
> still mourn the passing of a '67 E-type coupe (the car I loved to hate).
I'd