Re: test

To: ggerth@west.net
Subject: Re: test
From: MOGOWNER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 22:54:14 -0500 (EST)
Okay--I bought a 63 4/4 6 years ago. drove it for a year and then starting
replacing/fixing it. So, it's got a rebuilt 1500cc engine w/Weber, new
exhaust, clutch, front end, rear Koni kit, radiator, gas tank, new wiring
harness. I'm sure there are other things I've forgotten. BUT now it's time to
make it look pretty and I could use some advice. I've been recommended to
have the factory build a new frame, skinned in aluminum, then fit my existing
wings after all has been painted. I'm a little hesitant to try this; what if
it doesn't fit?? Has anyone purchased a body from the factory and fitted it
to their car?