Re: Self Oiling System Alternatives

To: harris_simmons@juno.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Self Oiling System Alternatives
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 23:30:11 -0500 (EST)

<< A final thought would be that if the Lord hadn't wanted
 Morgan to have the one-shot system, he would not have told them to use
 it.  >>

AMEN!

When I bought my basket case Mog 10 years ago I found that the one-shot
system had been removed.  In the course of my mechanical restoration I put it
right, new floor actuator and new lines.  Simple to do, no trouble since
installing it and I have not needed a rework of the pistons since.  Operating
rule 101 is depress pedal ONLY when engine oil is cold to avoid gooping up
everything.

Richard Cooperman
'67 4/4 RHD