Re: Self Oiling System Alternatives

To: RCooperman@aol.com
Subject: Re: Self Oiling System Alternatives
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 23:26:02 -0600
Richard,
One other source of concern, for some, seems to be oil leaking from the
one shot.  This is probably the area with the fewest oil puddles that I
have.  Matilda's wooden bits are well preserved and her sheet metal is in
a good state of preservation due to being both oil soaked and of course
living in Texas.
Chuck Harris