RE: Bonnet Contact with Wings

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Bonnet Contact with Wings
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 97 08:40:00 PST
On the current Morgans  (I don't believe they have changed since the late
1950's in this respect at least)  there is a space of about a quarter of an
inch between the bonnet edge and the upper face of the wing.  If you get
metal to metal contact there will be enough flexing to take some paint off.

Dave Vodden
1992 plus 4 4 seater
Hampshire UK