Seasons Greetings

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seasons Greetings
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 08:51:19 -0500 (EST)
Of course Happy Hollidays to you all. In addition may I suggest a new
thread in view of end of  the year fiscal thoughts. I wonder which of us
has put the most miles on their cars. We have enoug hcollective brain power
to come up with an age adjustment algorithm (cars not us)! Additionaly who
drove the fewest. Negative mileage could in fact be accrued if for example
someone had transported a vehicle from point a to point b!

My 1966 +4 (buddy) accumulaed a mear 625 miles this fiscal year!

My special thanks to all of the memebrs of the list for all of the
education as well as some really funny s@@t!

Dave (not in his cups YET) McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine