Re: Seasons Greetings

To: "G D. Mc Coy" <gdm@po.cwru.edu>
Subject: Re: Seasons Greetings
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 12:21:21 -0800
Dave,
Merry, merry & a happy! Nice thread idea. We've put on 5000 km (3000 mi)
this year & a similar number last season. This is about average, or a
bit more, since we got the car in '89. Mileage would be higher if we did
some of the cross continent expeditions or distant shows, but everything
we've done has been local in Canada, the past few seasons. Given the
weather reality here, the mileage is accrued over only half a year,
inorder to avoid snow storms!

The British Car Council (an umbrella group of Canadian Clubs) offered a
dash plaque to folks who registered & did the 3000 miles from April to
November. We've garnered this twice & it has offered some incentive to
get out & drive! Perhaps clubs should offer a similar program in other
regions?

At any rate, I guess we're in the lead, thus far!

Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk
Morgan Sports Car Club Canada
'67 4/4 Competition