Re: Seasons Greetings

To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: Seasons Greetings
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 11:20:29 -0600
Dave,
Normally I put on in excess of 10 K miles on Matilda a year, but this
year we ended up with only about 3 K due to all kinds of electrical
viruses.  Normally she is used less in the summer due to heat, notice
that Noguera headed to Canada and Alaska this last summer.  Today instead
of going to my sisters in Matilda we will probably use the truck due to
global warming or El Nino because it is snowing in Dallas.  Note to our
Houston friends and Gerry Wilburn, snow is a natural phenomenon
consisting of non-matching chrysalised hexagons of frozen water vapors
which fall out of the ether and cause hearing damage due to everyone in
Dallas running outside and then clicking away with their cameras.  I hope
mine come out well.
Chuck Harris
Photographing Matilda in the snow(since it's 40 I am quick.)