RE: Seasons Greetings

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, "'gdm@po.cwru.edu'" <gdm@po.cwru.edu>
Subject: RE: Seasons Greetings
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 10:08:56 -0500
Dave,

This is a neat idea!

Sadly, for my '52 +4, the answer is zero miles (or zero kilometres), as
the car is still in the "major rebuild" stage.

Chuck Vandergraaf
Pinawa, MB, where we are having "the first green/brown Christmas in 58
years."  There is a bit of snow here, but that fell in November already
and most of it has sublimed.