Re: she's alive!

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: she's alive!
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:58:20 -0500
Will and all,

Yes... sunny and 70 in Ohio today... too bad there is still a layer of salt
on the roads from last weeks snow.  I took the cover off and cleared the way
to the battery last night, so's I could give it a shot tomorrow and get
ready for a weekend outing, should the predicted showers come and go by then.

We put about 100 miles on the car in January and February during some really
nice El Nino breaks in this mildest winter ever on the shores of Lake Erie.

What spring maintenance do you do before the driving season?  I plan to
change oil, lube the suspension and drive train, change transmission and
differential lubes and run some injector cleaner through the first tank of
gas.  Since this is the first time I've done this... am I missing anything?

Gary
1991 +8