Re: she's alive!

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: she's alive!
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:18:13 EST
Hey Will,

<<Apart from some modest evidence of mice in the glove box, >>

Reminds me of the time I went to buy a Mog... The owner was showing off the
car's features to me, reached down and opened the small tool box and the
resident mouse went running up his arm... Once the owner and my lovely bride
stopped screaming I was able to get a couple of pretty good pictures of the
"co-pilot" peering around various parts of the engine...

Ah! If the mice are active, can spring be far behind?

--Colin Cobb, Enjoying 80+ degrees outside Las Cruces, NM, USA