RE: she's alive!

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU, morgans@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: she's alive!
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:40:04 -0500
Reminds me of the time I started the +4 after a winter's worth of
inactivity.  The engine started all right but there was evidence of some
back pressure.  I depressed the accelerator a bit and a pile of seeds
and a wad of stuffing shot out of the tailpipe: during the winter, a
chipmunk had moved into the tailpipe/muffler.  Fortunately, (s)he had
vacated the premises before i started the  engine.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB where it is going to be +8 C today and there is only a little
bit of snow left.