Re: Hot Weather Folks

To: "Roger Burtenshaw" <brel@iafrica.com>, <ebrown@ms.com>,
Subject: Re: Hot Weather Folks
From: "Vern Dale-Johnson" <vern_dj@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 21:31:06 -0500
Regarding expansion tanks, I've just installed one of the brass ones off an
older Jag but have not decided to use pressurized or non-pressurized.  One
of the questions on using it pressurized is the connection of the overflow
outlet to the neck on the Mog rad -- it seems to be just swaged in?  Does it
need to be silver soldered in or is it OK as is (that is, with only 7 lb to
contend with will it hold?).  Comments?

Vern Dale-Johnson
MSCC Canada
Toronto